In this episode we look at how easy it is to get off-course or distracted while developing a strategy. We’ll examine how to avoid common pitfalls and the potential cost if you don’t.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ILLUSTRATION: Finding a desired future is like purchasing a house.
- Most desired futures are reachable
- What about false positives and fool’s gold in this process?
- Choosing and pursuing the “wrong” desired future can cost a lot in time, energy, motivation, and money.
- What are some of the causes of getting “false positives” on these kinds of exercises?
- What if someone else is handing you your desired future? (e.g., in an organization)