In this episode we cover method 2 of finding your end destination as well as talking through why and how you might want to invite a third party into this process with you.
Email us: email@example.com
- Method two: The Snapshot Method
- What is right?
- What is wrong?
- What is missing?
- What is confused?
- This is a great support method for other methods. It helps shed light when you need more perspective or data.
- This method is more like panning for gold.
- For several of these methods, you might want to walk this journey along with someone.
- As an individual: Spouse, parent, mentor.
- As a team or organization: you want that third-party perspective.
- When that is valuable and worth spending time and/or money on.
- You can even get feedback and perspective by posting on the internet (forums, Reddit, etc.)
- Don’t assume people in your life that you respect or admire won’t help you, often they are looking to pay forward the help that they received when they were younger.